- 1/2 lb softened salted butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 pinch of fleur de sel
- In a bowl, add softened salted butter, maple syrup, chopped chives, the zest of 1/2 lemon and a pinch of fleur de sel.
- Spread over a sheet of parchment paper and roll up tightly. Freeze.
- This maple-flavoured butter will keep in the freezer for 2 weeks.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!