- 1 store-bought flaky pastry
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 4 oz dark chocolate
- 4 tablespoons maple sugar
- Preheat oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Roll out the store-bought pastry. Beat 1 egg with milk and brush on pastry.
- Divide pastry into 4 squares, then spread finely chopped dark chocolate and maple sugar on each square.
- Fold diagonally and brush with the remaining egg wash.
- Place the chocolate pastries on a wax paper covered cookie sheet.
- Bake on top rack for 20 minutes.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!