- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 bagel, sliced
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavour)
- Your choice of fresh fruit
- Melt the butter in a non-stick frying pan over low heat.
- Toast bagel halves in butter, crust side down, until golden.
- Turn over half-bagels and break an egg in the centre of each half. Cook 2 to 3 minutes to desired doneness.
- Pour maple syrup into pan and cook for 1 minute. Serve immediately, with fresh fruit on the side.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!