- 1 lemon wedge
- 2 tablespoons maple sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 to 5 ice cubes
- 3/4 cup strong coffee or espresso
- Frost a tall glass by rubbing rim with the lemon wedge, then immediately dipping it in a saucer containing the maple sugar.
- Pour milk and maple syrup into the glass, add ice and pour coffee on top.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!