- 3/4 cup cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup maple sugar
- 6 sheets gelatin
- 1 tablespoon rum
- Maple syrup (Golden)
- 12 oz dried figs and prunes
- 1 3/8 cup red wine
- Bring cream to a boil in a pot, add milk and maple sugar, heat until dissolved, and add rum. Add gelatin sheets that have been soaked in water and heat until dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into a mold through a strainer. Cool slightly and chill in a refrigerator until set.
- Put dried fruit, red wine, and maple syrup in a pot. Stew for about 20 minutes and let the mixture cool.
- Remove the panna cotta from mold, plate, pour plenty of maple syrup over, and top with the mix of fruit, wine and maple syrup.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!