- 1/2 cup popping corn
- 2 tbsp olive or canola oil
- 3 tbsp salted or half-salted butter
- 1 tbsp maple sugar
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Position rack in centre of oven. Preheat to 180° C (350° F). Line two baking trays with parchment paper or silicone sheets.
- Pop the corn with the oil in a thick-bottomed pan. Set aside in a large bowl.
- While the corn pops, use a small pan or a bowl in the microwave to melt the butter. Add the maple sugar, turmeric, paprika, chili powder, and garlic powder and combine well.
- Pour seasoned butter over the popcorn and toss well to coat.
- Spread onto the baking trays. Bake 5 minutes. Allow to cool on the trays.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!