Ricotta Spread with Maple Syrup
Recipes with Maple Syrup / Spread
Featuring Maple Syrup
- 1/2 packet of flavourless gelatine
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavour) or maple sugar
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Swell and dissolve the flavourless gelatine according to package instructions.
- Beat the egg white with the maple syrup or maple sugar for 5 minutes.
- Gently fold in the ricotta cheese, gelatine mixture and the ground ginger.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Use as spread on toast, crepes, waffles, bagels, croissants, etc. or as a dip for fruit.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!