- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Butter, for cooking
- Maple syrup, to serve
- With a fork, mash the bananas and mix with the flour, egg and maple.
- Heat a non-stick skillet and add a little butter.
- Pour 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of pancake batter and cook for 1 minute on each side. Repeat until all batter is used.
- Serve these hot pancakes with maple syrup.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!