- 1 bunch of celery, diced
- 2 Quebec apples (Empire, Cortland, McIntosh, etc.), diced
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a salad bowl, combine the celery, apples and parsley. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Toss with the salad.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!