- 6 types of deseeded and cored fruit (apples, pears, peaches, bananas, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup dry raisins, dried ranberries or apricots
- 1/4 cup crushed nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, etc.)
- Preheat the oven to 210 °C (425 °F).
- Halve the fruits – bananas should be halved lengthwise. Place into an oven-proof dish (peel down).
- In a pan, combine the butter, the maple syrup, the lemon juice, the dry fruits and the crushed nuts.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes. Pour the dry fruits and nuts mix over the fruits and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!