- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp tahini (sesame seed paste) or your choice of nut butter
- 1/3 cup walnuts (or your choice of nut), chopped
- 1 apple, peeled, halved, and cored*
- In a small bowl, blend the maple syrup, tahini, and nuts.
- Sprinkle this mixture on your apple halves.
- Microwave 3 minutes at maximum power.
- Let sit for 1 minute before eating.
Nutritional Value per Portion (2)
Calories: 270 kcal
Fat: 17 g
Carbohydrates: 29 g
Fibre: 3 g
Protein: 5 g
** The apple can be stored with its peel. It is up to the athlete.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!