- 2 cups porto
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavour)
- 1 gelatin package
- Cold water
- In a casserole, reduce port and maple syrup for about the half.
- Let the contents of one gelatin package swell in cold water for 20 seconds, then add it to the hot port reduction.
- Once the gelatin has been dissolved, pour the mixture into jars and refrigerate until set.
- Great for enhancing the flavour of terrines, pâtés and cheese.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!