- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 3/4 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/4 cup maple sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packs of 250 g (9 oz) each of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (Amber)
- 1 box of fresh raspberries or strawberries
- 2 clementines, peeled and in wedges
- Some pomegranate seeds
- A few fresh mint leaves, minced
- 3/4 cup maple syrup (preferably Amber for its rich taste)
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F), with cooking grid in the middle.
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Add the melted butter and mix until the mixture is just moistened and sticks to the fingers. Spread over cookie sheet.
- Bake in center of oven for about 10 minutes or until the crumble is well browned. Let cool on a rack, and break into pieces if necessary.
- In medium size bowl, whisk cheese and maple syrup to obtain a smooth, homogeneous mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Spread the fruit filling at the bottom of each jar. Fill with cheese mixture and top it all with the crumble.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Refrigeration time: 1 hour
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!