- 1 bag of 500 g (10 oz) frozen edamame (soybeans), thawed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (preferably golden syrup for its delicate flavour) and some extra for garnish
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- Pinch of ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Puree all ingredients in the food processor to get a nice and smooth texture. Check seasoning and transfer the dip into a nice bowl.
- Decorate with a dash of maple syrup before serving it with crackers and raw vegetables.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!