- 2 oz Sazerac 6-year-old rye (or other rye whisky brand)
- 4 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (Amber)
- 1 tablespoon egg white
- A few ice cubes
- Angostura bitters (or grated nutmeg), to taste
- Combine first 4 ingredients and shake well.
- Add ice and shake again for about 10 seconds.
- Strain into a coupe.
- Garnish with a few drops of bitters (or sprinkle with nutmeg).
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!