Maple-Ginger Grape Energy Drink
Non-Alcoholic beverage / Recipes with Maple Syrup
Created by Simone Boilard Professional Cyclist
- 2 cups water
- 10 thin slices fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/4 cup 100% pure grape juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust taste)
- 2 1/2 cups cold water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a saucepan over low heat, infuse the ginger in the 500 ml (2 cups) of water for 20 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Pour the grape juice, maple syrup, and the cold water into a pitcher, and add the salt.
- When the infusion has cooled, remove the ginger slices, and add this liquid to the pitcher. Add more water until you have 1 litre (4 cups). Stir and serve.
For during exercise
Nutritional Value per Serving
Calories: 130 kcal
Fat: 0 g
Carbohydrates: 34 g
Fibre: 0 g
Protein: 0 g
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!