- 20 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 20 bocconcini, cocktail size
- 2 dry sausages cut in 20 thin slices
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (Golden)
- 1/2 cup maple vinegar or cider
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- In a large freezer bag, combine all the ingredients except the basil. Marinate for 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove the ingredients from the marinade and keep the marinade aside.
- Place a half tomato, a basil leaf, a bocconcini, a slice of sausage and another half tomato on a mini skewer. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- Place the skewers on a serving dish and coat with the marinade before serving immediately.
Refrigeration time: 3 hours
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!