- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups your choice of cooked vegetables: carrot, rutaba, asparagus, parsnip, cauliflower, broccoli, etc.
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Warm oil and butter in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the vegetables gently 4 to 5 minutes. Season generously.
- Add maple syrup and lemon juice, then bring to a boil. Reduce until liquid coats vegetables in a syrupy glaze. Add more seasoning, if needed.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!