- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons maple sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups fresh goat cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavour)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup 15% cream
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups wild mushrooms, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- In a bowl, combine all crust ingredients. Divide between 8 small glass ovenproof ramekins, and pat crust mixture inside each one.
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Meanwhile, mix all filling ingredients in a food processor. Fill the crusts. Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before refrigerating for 24 hours.
- In a large frying pan, heat olive oil and sauté the mushrooms for 4 minutes. Season and spread on top of the cheese tarts.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!