- 1 drop maple syrup (preferably amber syrup, for its rich flavour)
- 3/4 oz Monsieur Cocktail grenadine du terroir
- 1 oz apple juice
- 2 drops Angostura bitters
- 3 oz fruit kombucha*
- Maple popcorn, to garnish
- Fill an Old Fashioned glass with ice, and add the first four ingredients.
- Stir with a bar spoon until the glass is very cold.
- Fill with kombucha.
- Garnish with maple popcorn.
*A brewed beverage available at most grocery and health-food stores.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!