- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- A few drops of red food colouring (optional)
- Melted butter
- Oil a cookie sheet and place 12 lollipop sticks on it, 2.5 cm (1 in) apart.
- In a 2-L (8 cup) glass bowl, mix the maple syrup with the food colouring, then brush the rim of the bowl with melted butter so the mixture doesn’t overflow as it cooks.
- Put the bowl in the microwave for about 8 minutes. Let it cool for 2 minutes, then use a soup spoon to create rounds at the end of each lollipop stick.
- Let harden for 2 hours and your lollipops are ready.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!