- 1 carrot, cubed
- 1 orange bell pepper, cubed
- 1 celery stick, cut in half
- 1 cup fresh or store-bought orange juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (preferably golden syrup for its delicate flavour)
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and purée 1 minute.
- Chill in the refrigerator 1 hour or so, then enjoy cold.
Refrigeration Time: 1 hour
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!