- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup 35% cooking cream
- 2 454-g (1-lb) pork fillets, cut into medallions
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a large saucepan, combine the maple syrup, Dijon mustard and cream.
- Add the pork and cook uncovered for 30 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!