- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 green onion, large sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple sugar
- Fresh mint or parsley, chopped
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Combine corn, bell peppers and green onion in a large salad bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients. Pour over salad, mix and serve.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!