- 1 rutabaga
- 4 carrots
- 1/4 cup maple syrup preferably amber
- 1/4 cup 35% cream (or natural yogurt)
- Salt and pepper
- Cube 1 rutabaga and 4 carrots, and boil in salt water until tender.
- Strain, then puree the vegetables before adding maple syrup and 35% cream (or natural yogurt). Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy.
- If rutabaga is not your favourite, replace it with another root vegetable such as, sweet potato, parsnip, salsify and or celeriac.
- Season with salt and pepper, and enjoy!
If you are not fond of rutabaga, replace it with another root vegetable such as sweet potato, parsnip, salsify or celeriac.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!