- 8 mild Italian sausages
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (preferably golden syrup for its delicate flavour)
- 2 cups long-grain rice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sauté sausages in oil for 2 minutes over high heat. Add onion soup mix, maple syrup and rice, and stir well.
- Add water. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes over very low heat.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!