- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (preferably very dark syrup for its strong flavour)
- 1 zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 8 pork chops, about 2.5 cm
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a bowl, combine maple syrup, lemon zest, ginger, coriander and sesame seeds. Season.
- Coat each lamb chop in the mixture making sure to coat evenly.
- In a non-stick pan, heat olive oil and brown the chops over medium heat, for 3 to 4 minutes on each side (or until desired doneness).
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.