- 1 1/4 cup pure maple water
- 1 spiced chai green tea bag
- 3/4 cup 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 banana
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- Infuse maple water with a bag of chai tea for a few minutes and then remove the sachet.
- Put all ingredients and the tea infusion in the blender.
- Mix until the texture is smooth and homogeneous, then enjoy!
Nutritious Values per 500 ml serving: 236 calories; 3 g fat; 45 g carbohydrates; 8 g protein; 2 g fibre.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!