- 1 pineapple slice, cubed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier orange liqueur
- 1 tablespoon Drambuie
- 1/4 cup Coureur des Bois maple cider
- A few ice cubes
- 1 apple, sliced into a fan shape for garnish
- Place the pineapple cubes into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the lemon juice and the maple syrup, then crush using a pestle.
- Add the alcohols.
- Add the ice and shake well for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Strain into a collins glass filled with ice.
- Hang the sliced apple fan over the glass rim.
- Enjoy with friends.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!