- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup maple sugar
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- Maple nuggets, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180° C (350° F).
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and powder, then mix in oats.
- In another bowl, beat the egg with the maple sugar. Add the maple sour cream.
- Stir dry mixture into wet mixture.
- Use a 50 g (about 2 oz) ice cream scoop to portion onto silicone baking sheet, spacing evenly.
- Sprinkle each with a good amount of maple nuggets.
- Bake 15 minutes.
* YIELD: 8 – 12 cookies
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!