- 1 1/2 oz Coureur des Bois maple cream
- 1/2 oz spiced rum (e.g. Chic Choc brand)
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust flavour)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple water
- Ice cubes
- Pineapple leaf for decoration
- Pineapple chunks, cut into triangles, for garnish
- Add the first 5 ingredients to a blender.
- Add ice cubes and crush until texture is smooth enough to drink through a straw.
- Serve in a margarita glass.
- Decorate with a pineapple leaf and add a pineapple triangle for garnish.
Mixologist: Mario D’Amico, Domaine Pinnacle, Frelighsburg
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!