- 2 cups of maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavour)
- 4 servings of ice cream
- 1 cup of fresh fruit of your choice (strawberries, raspberries, cantaloupe, peaches, pears, kiwis, bananas, etc.)
- Pour the maple syrup into a large casserole. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, keeping a close eye on it at all times.
- Let simmer until a drop of hot syrup crystallizes in a glass of very cold water. It must still be soft enough to be elastic.
- In a sundae glass, layer the maple syrup, ice cream and fruit. Enjoy!
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!