Maple and Nutmeg Frozen Yogurt
Frozen Desserts / Recipes with Maple Syrup / Yogurt and Parfaits
Featuring Maple Syrup
- 2 cups of plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust flavour)
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place in freezer and allow to set for one hour. Then stir vigorously every 30 minutes for the next two hours. Cover until ready to serve. Keeps in freezer for up to two weeks.
* Fatty yogurts will produce a richer result. Adjust maple syrup and nutmeg to taste.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!