- 2.2 lbs cubed pork
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 cup maple taffy
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a crockpot, combine all ingredients except for the pork.
- Add the pork cubes and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!