Maple Taffy Braised Pork
Pork / Recipes with Maple Syrup
Featuring Maple Taffy
- 2.2 lbs cubed pork
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 cup maple taffy
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a crockpot, combine all ingredients except for the pork.
- Add the pork cubes and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
Turn this base recipe for maple taffy braised pork into three surprizing festive dishes:
Maple taffy pork stuffing for roast turkey
Maple taffy pork-stuffed veggies
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!