- Preheat oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Shred the braised pork, and add bread cubes, sage and dried cranberries. Mix.
- Place into an oiled 22×33-cm (9×13-in) rectangular pan.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Serve with roast turkey and gravy.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!