- 1/3 cup 35% whipping cream
- 2 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 8.8 oz white chocolate
- 15 to 20 drops of red food colouring
- In a saucepan over high heat, boil cream, frozen raspberries and maple syrup.
- Place white chocolate in a bowl and strain hot mixture over the chocolate.
- Add red colouring and stir well until all chocolate has melted.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour until icing has the texture of a ganache. Use an angled spatula to cover cake with icing.
Makes: enough for 1 cake (25 cm /10 in).
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!