Crepes / Pancakes / Recipes with Maple Syrup
Featuring Maple Syrup
- 1 of ready-made pancake mix
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavour)
- 2 ripe peaches, sliced
- Maple syrup, to serve
- Transfer the pancake mix into a bowl.
- Combine water and maple syrup.
- Add the wet mixture to the powder in the bowl. Using a beater, mix until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Let sit for 2.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and pour in 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the mixture. Move the pan to allow the mixture to spread across the pan. Put a few peach slices in the centre and cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake.
- Turn over and continue cooking until the crepe is a golden in colour on both sides. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!