- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 lamb steak, about 2.5 cm (1 in) each
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a bowl, combine maple syrup, lemon zest, ginger, coriander and sesame seeds. Season.
- Coat each lamb steak in the mixture making sure to coat evenly.
- In a non-stick pan, heat olive oil and brown the steaks over medium heat, for 3 to 4 minutes on each side (or until desired doneness).
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!