- ¼ cup Herbes salées du Bas-du-Fleuve (herbs preserved in salt)
- 3 tbsp grounded Québec sumac
- ½ cup maple syrup (preferably very dark syrup, for its strong flavour)
- ¼ cup camelina or sunflower oil, first cold pressed
- In a glass or mason jar, combine the salted herbs, sumac, and maple syrup. Close and shake well.
- Let stand 1 minute to allow the sumac to infuse.
- Add the oil and shake well again.
”This vinaigrette is 100% Québec, perfect for cooked or raw vegetables, green salads, and even apple, celery, and nutty salads.”
Note: This vinaigrette will keep for several weeks in the refrigerator.
Serving: 250 ml (1 cup)
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add something special to your summer menu this year.
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!