Fleur de Sel and Aromatic Herbs Maple Medley
Recipes with Maple Syrup / Sauces and Dressings
Featuring Maple Flakes
- 1/4 cup maple sugar or flakes
- 2 tablespoons Fleur de sel
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Pour into jars. This mixture will keep for about 5 months alongside your everyday spices.
Yield: 125 ml (1/2 cup)
This delicious blend of maple flavored spices is ideal for seasoning chicken, turkey, pork and fish. It enhances vegetables to perfection and will quickly become a must for your homemade vinaigrettes.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!