- 1 1/2 oz Martinique rhum agricole
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (Dark)
- 1 Lime wedge
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Pour rum and maple syrup into a glass, stirring gently with a spoon.
- Squeeze lime wedge into the Ti’ Punch and drop it into the glass.
- Garnish with mint and serve without ice.
Mixologist: Léon Tisgra, Le Hameau du Morne des Cadets, Martinique (Fonds-Saint-Denis)
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!