- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich flavour)
- 2 tablespoons chives or fresh herbs (optional)
- In a bowl, combine Dijon mustard and wine vinegar or lemon juice. Season to taste.
- Using a fork, whip the dressing while adding olive oil and maple syrup.
- Adjust seasoning and add chives or fresh herbs (optional).
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!