- 1 English cucumber, grated
- 4 peaches, grated
- 2 tablespoons maple butter
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon crushed chili pepper flakes
- In a bowl, combine cucumber and peaches.
- Dilute maple butter in lime juice and add to cucumber mix.
- Add in lime zest and pepper flakes. Gently mix using a spatula.
- Place a large strainer over a bowl, pour in relish and refrigerate 1 hour to drain.
- Transfer relish to an airtight container and keep in the refrigerator.
Yield: 500 ml (2 cups)
This relish will pair deliciously with hamburgers, hot-dogs or your favourite roasted meats.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!