- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup maple sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups quick oats
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut
- In a casserole, combine butter, milk and maple sugar and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter, oats and vanilla. Form little balls and roll them in the coconut, then place each on wax paper.
- Decorate with the tips of Christmas balls and ribbons.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!