- 3 tablespoons of maple spread, maple sugar or maple syrup (preferably very dark syrup for its strong flavour)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- In a bowl, put the maple spread, maple sugar or maple syrup.
- Gradually add the sour cream and stir until you have obtained a smooth mixture.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and refrigerate until serving time.
- Try it with fresh fruit (apples, pears, pineapple, peaches, strawberries, orange, etc.), cookies, cake, etc.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!