- 4 to 6 scallops (sushi quality)
- 2 oz herbs (Italian parsley, endive, arugula, chervil, etc.)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (light)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Blanch the scallops in hot water, shock in cold water, pat dry, and cut each into 3 pieces.
- Spread the scallops over a plate, and top with herbs.
- Combine mayonnaise, maple syrup (Golden), lemon juice and pour this sauce over top.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!