- 2 eggs
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (preferably golden syrup for its delicate flavour)
- 1 tablespoon hot mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Salt, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients except oil in the bowl of a food processor, then blend a few seconds until smooth.
- At high speed, pour oil in a thin stream to incorporate, until desired consistency.
- Transfer mayonnaise to an airtight container and keep in the refrigerator.
Yield: 250 ml (1 cup)
This mayonnaise will pair deliciously with tortillas, sandwiches, salads or any white meat.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!