- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- Celery salt
- 2 oz gin or Monsieur Cocktail Alcohol-Free Boréal Gin
- 1/4 oz maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust flavour)
- 1/3 oz Monsieur Cocktail Bloody Mix
- 4 oz clamato juice
- 3 dashes hot sauce (to taste)
- Ice cubes
- Lemon wheel, pickled beans, and black olives (to garnish)
- Moisten the rim of your glass with lemon juice and dust with celery salt.
- Add the gin, maple syrup, the Monsieur Cocktail mix, clamato juice, and hot sauce to the glass.
- Fill with ice cubes and stir with a spoon until the glass is cold to your fingers.
- Garnish with the lemon wheel, pickled beans, and black olives.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!