- 1 cup one or more kinds of fruit, peeled and diced
- 1 cup natural yogurt
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- In a blender, blend all the fruit.
- Add yogurt, maple syrup, eggs and milk
- Mix at high setting to obtain a homogenous mixture. Adjust the quantity of maple syrup depending on how acidic the fruit is.
- Pour into four glasses and serve immediately.
* Examples of fruit you can use: bananas, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, peaches, apricots, mango, etc.
Energy: 228 calories Protein: 14 g Carbohydrates: 28 g Fats: 6.7 g
Excellent source of calcium
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!