- 1 can (170 g/6 oz) white meat tuna in water, undrained
- 15 oz 1 2/3 packages cream cheese
- 1 cup frozen vegetables, thawed
- 1 green onion, roughly chopped
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup maple sugar
- 1 bread slice, torn into pieces
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process for a few seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Spread over crackers or serve as a dip with vegetables.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Add some Maple Taffy to your recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from appetizer to dessert. Find one that’s perfect for you or your occasion!